Win ten copies of Magix PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
This competition is now closed - the winners are as follows:
Press Release: Magix announces NEW MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9
The chances of winning something from DPNow have increased ten-fold during June as we have no less than ten copies of Magix PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9, each worth £39.99, to give away.
PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9 is a powerful and easy to use multimedia slide show builder. You can make great slide shows from your digital camera photos and even incorporate video clips. Your slide shows can be livened-up with animations and music, and you can create entertaining CDs and DVDs, and also online slide shows to share with your friends and family. It even has an automated mode that can match the pictures to the mood and music you specify.
Here are the latest features in the newly-released version 9 of Magix PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9:
- New automation for stylish results in record time: now, with new thematic style templates including background music, individual settings options (may be saved), provisions for special features (e.g. upright photos, panoramas), splitting into several slideshows, etc.
- New Automatic musical accompaniment The integrated MAGIX Soundtrack Maker automatically creates music soundtracks according to your requirements. Simply set the mood that matches the mood progression of your slideshow (action, tension, fun...) and watch as the program creates a personalized soundtrack for you from a large sound archive.
- New templates for picture-in-picture collages, DVD menus and background music. Easily create well-known "effects classics" using automatically animated collages from multiple single images or videos.
- Create colour fields that you can compose just the way you want! Ideal for thematic separators with text that fade in between individual scenes of your slideshow (different holiday destinations, for instance) or as background to replace black edges around portrait photos.
- Publish photos and slideshows directly on the FlickrTM Internet community website
- Automatic red eye correction, video clips can be rotated, integrated title editor
- Microsoft Windows 7tm support
Don’t miss your chance to win – Entering this month's prize draw is easy!
To be entered into the draw for a chance to win one of ten copies of Magix PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9 all you need to do is to subscribe to our email newsletter, Digital Photography Now, which keeps you up-to-date with what's new DPNow-wise.
Already a DPNow newsletter subscriber?
You aren't excluded! If you are already one of our thousands of subscribers, you can enter too – just follow the instructions on the entry form. Good luck!