Release Issued by Lexmark:
Lexmark has launched a new service which allows people to print their favourite photograph for free
from one of Lexmark’s photo printers by visiting www.lexmarkprintertest.com
Lexmark has launched the service to enable consumers to ‘try before they buy’, giving them a taster of the photo printing range’s capabilities. Consumers simply upload their favourite photo and this will then be printed on a Lexmark photo printer and sent to them in the post.
To mark the launch of the service, Lexmark commissioned research into the photos we most treasure.
The top five most treasured photos in the UK are revealed as:
1. The family portrait – 44%
2. A photo of the kids – 25%
3. Best friend – 6%
4. Wedding / Favourite View – 5%
5. Pet – 3%
- Only 5% of those questioned chose a picture of their wedding day as their most treasured photo and nearly as many people (3%) chose a picture of their pet. A further 1% of the British treasure picture of their favourite car.
- Bizarrely, over one in 20 of the British (5%) keep their most treasured photo locked away and out of sight in a drawer!
- The British are among the most modest in Europe with the majority (56%) treasuring photos that they don’t feature in.