New Quantum Turbo 3
Flaghead Photographic , the exclusive UK & Ireland distributor for Quantum products, are pleased to announce the NEW Quantum Turbo 3 battery pack!
The Turbo 3 is the most advanced power source for portable flash units and Digital SLR cameras: ultra fast recycling for flash units and long operating times for video and stills recording!
The impressive power capacity and speed of the new Turbo 3 belies it’s size! This battery is the direct replacement of the popular Turbo2x2 and has been designed to power cameras as well as flash units! Since many modern DSLR’s have video recording facilities a powerful energy source is more important than ever.
Turbo 3 main features:
- 1050 full power flashes with a hot-shoe flash ! Approx. 50% more full power flashes than the Turbo2x2
- Ultra-Fast recycling: 1second to full power with a hot-shoe flash unit
- 5 hours of video recording (example Canon 5DMKII or 7D)
- same weight as T2x2 but slightly shorter
- The T3 has two locking cable sockets, which will accept the existing Turbo cables as well as the NEW locking cables
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery, NO memory problems
- World-wide charger, Belt clip and strap included
- Uses all existing and NEW locking cables
- Size & Weight: 15 x 10 x 4.45cm, 900 gram
- Full charge from empty in 3 hours
- Compatible with hundreds of flash units from Quantum, Canon, Nikon, Metz, Sunpak, Nissin, Vivitar and many more
The Turbo 3 and the new locking power cables are now available from leading imaging retailers.
||Retail excl of Vat
||Retail inc Vat
||TURBO 3 with universal charger, belt clip & strap
||NIKON cable, locking
||CANON cable, locking
||Trio cable, locking
||Universal charger for T3
Flaghead Photographic MD Hardy Haase comments: “This is Quantum’s best battery pack ever! With 30 years experience in battery technology, Quantum really know how to provide the power that fast shooting professionals desperately need and with the convergence of stills and video imaging, the Turbo 3 fills a gap in the market!”
For more information visit www.qtm.coM or www.flaghead.co.uk