Serif launches PhotoPlus X3 Digital Studio
Nottingham, UK – 11th May 2009 – The UK’s leading independent design, publishing, and creative software developer, Serif (Europe) Ltd, has released its most powerful digital photo editing software to date. PhotoPlus X3 Digital Studio offers high-end image editing capabilities and enhanced ease of use that make advanced photo editing more accessible and affordable than ever.
Sophisticated features such as High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging, Raw Photo Studio and 48-bit image editing make PhotoPlus X3 best-in-class, while the QuickFix, Makeover and other task-focused studios make professional quality fixes easy and fast for all.
Key new features and benefits include:
• Raw image processing – process and fix Raw images from digital cameras at the highest quality using the Raw Photo Studio
• High Dynamic Range imaging – combine shots with different exposures for stunning HDR photos.
• High Colour Images – work with 48-bit colour photos for the highest quality results
• Quick and easy image correction and enhancement with the addition of more Studios
• New effects such as realistic metal and glass effects add subtle reflections to create eye-catching special effects.
• Microsoft HD Photo support – open and save in this new format which offers significantly better compression efficiency
Furthermore PhotoPlus X3’s improved filter gallery gives users the opportunity to enhance images with effects including kaleidoscope and page curl, and resources such as the new Black and White Studio offer full control over the mood and style of greyscale images. Enhanced usability features, intuitive interface and an all-new Print Layout Studio have boosted speed, efficiency and performance.
“Serif is thrilled to announce the release of PhotoPlus X3 which makes it even easier to fix photos and add professional effects to images,” says Gary Bates, Managing Director of Serif. “PhotoPlus X3 offers an unsurpassed combination of usable features and high-end digital darkroom power making it the ideal choice for anyone looking to get the most from their digital photos.”
Pricing & Availability
PhotoPlus X3 will retail at £59.99/$79.99 and is available today directly from www.Serif.com. The software will soon be available at major retailers such as Amazon and PC World.
| Check the latest price or purchase options for the PhotoPlus X3 Digital Studio via
|Amazon Germany is currently the only European Amazon outlet that supplies electronic goods like cameras, printers and scanners priced in Euros. |
| Each Amazon outlet can ship to most countries in the world.|
Discuss this story: