- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Race morning - a look around the paddock
- Page 3: The spectacular grid walk
- Page 4: Photographing the race
- Page 5: Other Le Mans attractions
- Page 6: Burst mode panning with the P20 Pro
- Page 7: A few accessories I used
- Page 8: About the P20 Pro
- Page 9: Buy the Huawei P20 Pro
Race morning - a look around the paddock
The Le Mans 24 Hour race starts at 3PM on the Saturday of race weekend. In the morning there is final free practice as well as some support races. Our first exploration was the pit and paddock, including inside some of the working team garages, under the expert guidance of veteran racer, Richard Cuene Grandidier.
A really nice reflection of Le Mans is, compared to F1, for example, it’s a much more friendly and relaxed affair. Everyone seems to know each other and there is genuine camaraderie. Even as strangers traipsing through the working environments of the team garages, as Richard’s guests we were made welcome.
Here’s a gallery of P20 Pro shots taken during our look behind the scenes at Le Mans: