Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Camera conference > DSLR and other system camera discussion > Canon camera discussion

Canon camera discussion This is the place on the DPNow Forum to share your thoughts and experiences regarding Canon gear.

Old 26-04-14

Liked at 177 Times in 103 Posts
David Morison is on a distinguished road
Kenko Lens2scope attachment for Canon Lens

I have just bought one these attachment for my Canon EF 400mm f5.6L. It is a lightweight device for converting the lens to a 40x angled spotting scope and it works brilliantly, giving good crisp bright images virtually no CA like many "proper" scopes. Off course I have no eyepiece zoom facility and it is not waterproof but nor is the lens, however it can be mounted on a zoom lens as well. The best thing is that it only cost me £39 from SRS Ebay shop, comes in a protection case so now I don't need to carry a scope and a telephoto lens! Magnification is 1/10 x the focal length value of the lens. Available for Nikon lenses as well.

Details here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KENKO-LENS...item54078427ec

David
The Following User Says Thank You to David Morison For This Useful Post:
devilgas (02-05-14)