Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Photo story > DPNow Salon Competition

DPNow Salon Competition
A fortnightly themed photo competition run by DPNow forum users for forum users. A curator chooses the theme and picks the winner and then becomes the new curator. It could be you!

Old 25-07-07

Liked at 0 Times in 0 Posts
cowcrzy06 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to cowcrzy06
Smile Re: DPNow Salon Competition No 21 - A sense of wonder

Hello all,
Wow I was shocked! There were so many excellent entries! Thank you for all the wonderful compliments! I need a few hours to ponder the new salon it should be posted by midday your time! Thank you so much Trevor, I am honored you chose my entry!

Old 26-07-07
Gina

Re: DPNow Salon Competition No 21 - A sense of wonder

Well done Jennifer, you deserve to win with that photo as it fits the salon title precicely. Now you will have to choose the next one and it's not easy.

Ryme-intrinseca, I loved your sunrise, the colours are very romantic and soothing.

Finally, thank you Trevor for picking my photo for 2nd place. I too feel honoured to be in the running, it boosts me to keep shooting.

Sorry for responding so late, my attentions have been on a hectic family, plus my grandson's first birthday today. I just added a shot of him to the gallery.

A lovely salon, thank you Trevor

Gina