Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Photo story > Eye of the camera

Eye of the camera Use this board to post your photos and to tell us about the scene you set out to capture. Don't forget that the best place for *critique* in order see how your photography might be improved, technically, remains the Image Insight Photo critique board.

Old 15-06-12

Liked at 0 Times in 0 Posts
PeterD is on a distinguished road
Peregrine 2012 Season - Part 1

The season started well with the Peregrine pair returning to the nest site area in early March. They were using the Pylon as a roost and flying over to the cliff face nesting place. This all fits in well with previous years.

I was looking forward to an interesting season but, a few days later, I only saw the male. For two weeks I returned to the site but only saw the male on each occasion. Finally, he seemed to have departed too and I thought I would have to accept that this year would be a total failure. Whatever happened to the female? We shall never know.

Following a tip-off, I found that the story had not ended. More about this in a later post.

Peter
www.imageinuk.com