View Single Post
Old 23-11-18
Happy Snapper

Liked at 185 Times in 122 Posts
Caz is on a distinguished road
Re: My Image of the Day

The second image from Tuesday was one of the headliners: The Dead Daisies. A modern super group, made up of members of some of the biggest rock bands of the 80's onwards: Whitesnake, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Journey. Some of the nicest blokes around - an acoustic set on the audience floor rather than the stage before the gig, singing their favourite songs from other acts, followed by a meet and greet. You'd like a selfie with me? Don't know how to take it? Let me do it for you. Here's a guitar pick, poster, do you want it signed? Hugs? When you think that some bands charge up to 1,000 for something like that - and it's a snap, grin, next I was really impressed with them. This photo isn't from the acoustic set or their main performance where I had 3 songs in the pit, this was from when I was allowed to keep shooting from the back of the room - stood have taken a stool, it's a problem when you're only 5 feet tall! It's actually a composite of two images - Doug (on the far left of the image) had turned away but I did have one where he was clear several shots before so over to the dreaded Photoshop and pop him in.

When I sent the pics to the agency, he picked out these two as favourites or, as he called them, the Queen shot and the pointy one.

2018-11-20_O2Ox_03-DeadDaises_web-10 by Carol, on Flickr
Garry (25-11-18), Rab (24-11-18)