Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Holland

Hi all,

Lately I noticed that I was reluctant to use my Nikon D300s because I felt I couldn't post pictures taken with it on the FourThirds-User forum. So I decided to introduce myself here so that I can post whatever picture I want . This being a sister to the FT-U site I hope to find the same friendly atmosphere here that I've come to appreciate on FT-U.

I'm a long-time amateur photographer with fairly limited creative talents, I have a good grasp of the technicalities though and I like to go out and shoot when the weather is fine, i.e. sunny and a fierce blue sky. I'm lucky enough not to have to earn anything by it, so no pressure there.

A year ago I decided to sell off all my analogue gear, being Nikon F3's and some thirty-odd MF Nikkors and other stuff. I also bought a Panasonic G1 and lenses in search of something lighter and smaller and now I switch back and forth between my Nikon and Panasonic gear, depending on the circumstances.
    Best regards, Ad.

My pictures
    Panasonic GH2, G1, glass - Nikon D300s, less glass

Re: Hi from Holland

Welcome - you will certainly find many familiar names - hope you weren't trying to get away from us all.

mike_j

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Indeed a lot of familiar names, wouldn't be the smartest move to enter here indeed when I wanted to get away from the people on FT-U . Well, it's a moot point anyway because I will continue to participate on FT-U since I have MFT gear.
      Best regards, Ad.

My pictures

Comment

Hey Ad welcome !
        sigpic

www.imagenary.co.uk
        www.lujos.co.uk

Comment

Hi Ad,

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for bringing Deco too. Dogs are always most welcome here!

Polly

Comment

Hi Ad,

Welcome - we look forward to seeing some of your non-FT photos.
            Julia

Comment

Originally posted by addieleman View Post
              Hi all,

Lately I noticed that I was reluctant to use my Nikon D300s because I felt I couldn't post pictures taken with it on the FourThirds-User forum. So I decided to introduce myself here so that I can post whatever picture I want . This being a sister to the FT-U site I hope to find the same friendly atmosphere here that I've come to appreciate on FT-U.

I'm a long-time amateur photographer with fairly limited creative talents, I have a good grasp of the technicalities though and I like to go out and shoot when the weather is fine, i.e. sunny and a fierce blue sky. I'm lucky enough not to have to earn anything by it, so no pressure there.

A year ago I decided to sell off all my analogue gear, being Nikon F3's and some thirty-odd MF Nikkors and other stuff. I also bought a Panasonic G1 and lenses in search of something lighter and smaller and now I switch back and forth between my Nikon and Panasonic gear, depending on the circumstances.
              Ad - you post anything you like here

We're looking forward to seeing all your camera shots!

Ian
              Founder/editor
              Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
              Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
              Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
              Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

hello, i am new here, i am very happy come here , nice to meet you .

Comment

Hi and welcome, you'll like it here .
                  Best regards, Ad.

My pictures

Comment

Originally posted by addieleman View Post
                    Hi and welcome, you'll like it here .
                    Unfortunately our friend above turns out to be a spammer, so his account has been closed
                    Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Thanks. I hope this idea of spamming forum members isn't going to be a new trend.
                      Best regards, Ad.

My pictures

Comment

Working...
                      X