Panasonic Lumix TZ-5 image samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panasonic Lumix TZ-5 image samples

Here is a summary or excerpt from an article that has just been published on DPNow:

Panasonic Lumix let us loose with pre-production samples of the new DMC-TZ5 at the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We've uploaded a small gallery of shots taken with the new TZ5 for you to download.

More...

Re: Panasonic Lumix TZ-5 image samples

Do you have any samples of the camera in use in low light conditions? i've been reading that the camera struggles with levels above ISO200
    But thanks for the original posts!

Comment

Re: Panasonic Lumix TZ-5 image samples

Originally posted by DPNow View Post
      Here is a summary or excerpt from an article that has just been published on DPNow:

Panasonic Lumix let us loose with pre-production samples of the new DMC-TZ5 at the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We've uploaded a small gallery of shots taken with the new TZ5 for you to download.

More...
      I think this camera takes great pictures. My brother purchased one. You can see some of his pics on my blog; http:www.kelsci5.blogspot.com/. The camera also takes some great videos as well. One thing that is not noted with these Panasonic cameras is that the mono sound is recorded in dual mono. Many of these point and shoot cameras only record on a single left mono track.

Comment

Working...
      X