Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Here is a summary or excerpt from an article that has just been published on DPNow:

Adobe today announced the availability of Adobe® Photoshop Elements 12 and Adobe Premiere Elements 12, new versions of the No. 1 selling consumer photo and video-editing software*. Customers will enjoy powerful mobile capabilities, and reap the benefits of professional-grade editing technology delivered in an intuitive experience that makes it easy to create stunning results.

Click here to read the whole article...

Re: New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Well it would, wouldn't it, seeing that I bought Adobe Elements 11 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, I haven't found my way around it yet and mainly use Lightroom for everything and it has, I think, a sufficiently good Video Editing Tool for my needs, as I only do the odd vids within my HS10 and TZ20.
    Audrey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

Comment

Re: New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
      Well it would, wouldn't it, seeing that I bought Adobe Elements 11 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, I haven't found my way around it yet and mainly use Lightroom for everything and it has, I think, a sufficiently good Video Editing Tool for my needs, as I only do the odd vids within my HS10 and TZ20.
      Don't worry 12 is a superficial upgrade with in the main gimmicky new tools used once for fun and then forgotten.

Patrick

Comment

Working...
      X