Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

And it's the start of another year, as I've just uploaded some photos I took today and began a new folder for 2019. Not shareable, as I don't share pictures of my grandchildren online at my children's request. Mind you, I don't share anyone elses either, without permission!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year, and hoping that this year will be a good one. I might even get to apply for my Irish passport if I can find details of my grandmother (it's difficult when you're adopted, even if one of your adoptive parents is your birth mother). I only met my birth father a dozen or so times, so not a lot of time to discuss family trees!

We had a quiet new year: with very young children, my two offspring (who are visiting from their homes in France and Spain) were flagging, so we celebrated first at 11 p.m., Spanish midnight, with the traditional grape eating contest: a grape for every bong of the clock in Madrid. We did make it through to midnight here (just), so had another toast and retired.
    http://carolannphotos.com

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you, too Caz! Thank you for your tireless support!

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Working...
    X