Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adobe is developing an upcoming feature for Photoshop that could end the problem of blurred photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe is developing an upcoming feature for Photoshop that could end the problem of blurred photos

Quite an interesting article here's the link.

http://thenextweb.com/apps/2011/10/1...for-photoshop/

Re: Adobe is developing an upcoming feature for Photoshop that could end the problem of blurred phot

Tripod manufacturers won't like that
    -------------------------

Comment

Re: Adobe is developing an upcoming feature for Photoshop that could end the problem of blurred phot

Not sure I like it. With out the challenge of getting a good photo I'd say it looses the appeal.

If every BIF shot i had was sharp from the first attempt I'd probably stopped taking them by now.

Comment

They are trying to take all the required skills out of photography, so any old dufus can take a good picture. Well not necessarily "Good", but at least in focus.

Take all the challenges away, and what do you have left. Politically correct photography, so no one feels inferior. That just not nice to make anyone feel less than an expert, @#%^&&*&%$@$^& it all anyway.
        Steve40.

Comment

Working...
        X