Adobe Releases Beta Version of Photoshop CS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Releases Beta Version of Photoshop CS3

Some time Friday 15th see here http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pres...Photoshop.html
    My PhotoBlog

Re: Adobe Releases Beta Version of Photoshop CS3

Originally posted by Andrew Thatcher View Post
    Photoshop customers can use Adobe Device Central to design, preview, and test compelling mobile content, created specifically for smaller screens. This new tool, integrated in the Photoshop CS3 beta, simplifies and accelerates the creation of mobile content through a preview environment and built-in device profiles.
    Huh Whats all this about
    Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Huh Whats all this about
      I noticed that too and concluded it's probably a sort of 'Geek-as-you-speak' tool for the 'must-haves' who like to watch TV on the sole of their shoes whilst their having a conversation via their clip-on fingernails.

In other words ...... I'm guessing it's Photoshop for mobile phones. Now ain't technology marvellous?

Pol

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        I noticed that too and concluded it's probably a sort of 'Geek-as-you-speak' tool for the 'must-haves' who like to watch TV on the sole of their shoes whilst their having a conversation via their clip-on fingernails.

In other words ...... I'm guessing it's Photoshop for mobile phones. Now ain't technology marvellous?

Pol
        Thanks Pol for that explanation. The way you put it has put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Comment

Working...
        X