Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS5 wee problem

Hi guys and gals,

I have lost a couple of my Menu things on my Menu bar, most notably the 3D menu. I am sure I had it before. Any ideas?

Does the above even make sense?
    Just because cliches are cliches does not make them wrong. I do like walking in the rain.

Re: CS5 wee problem

I'm running CS6 now (yah-boo! etc. ), but a quick look at Julia's laptop and when opening CS5 the 3D menu option appears only after a short delay after the others.

Are you sure you have the Extended version of PS CS5 (can be confirmed in Help > About Photoshop...)

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

I THOUGHT I did Ian I have the Master Collection but looking at the About tab it does not say it is extended. Now, unless I am totally cracking up (highly possible) I use the same program on my desktop and for sure it was there when I was at home a couple of weeks ago
      Just because cliches are cliches does not make them wrong. I do like walking in the rain.

Comment

The Master Collection should have the Extended version of PS... weird.

Ian
        Founder/editor
        Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
        Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
        Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

That's what I thought . I am absolutely positive it is the same version on my desktop. I wouldn't have 2 Master Collections obviously. Starnge. I just had a thought for a nice picture but obviously it is oot the windae noo as we say.

Comment

Hi there,
            Which OS are you using? 3D is not available in XP. Some have also reported problems with older graphics cards not supporting 3D - drivers up-to-date?
            Scratching around I know but trying to help!

Roger

Comment

Windows 7 Roger. Graphics card on laptop is 2gb Radeon 5870 so should cope with 3d :-) Thanks anyway. I did think of that myself so checked drivers.

Comment

Working...
              X