Sigma SD10 device driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNSOLVED Sigma SD10 device driver

Purchased Sigma SD10 but unfortunately, cd with drivers did not come along. I have loaded the SIGMA Photo Pro software, however, my computer will not recognize camera when connected via USB cable. Can't seem to find device drivers for this specific camera. HELP please.

Re: Sigma SD10 device driver

You don't say what OS you are using. I seem to remember there is a folder called 'Drivers' within the Photo Pro software: X\Sigma\Photo Pro\Drivers

Have you tried google or the Sigma archives?

Comment

Hmmm, I seem to have inserted a smiley face which may not be helpful. In this case 'X' is the drive and path to your program files.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguru View Post
        Hmmm, I seem to have inserted a smiley face which may not be helpful. In this case 'X' is the drive and path to your program files.
        I've edited out the smiley face. Is it ok now - does it look as you had intended?

Pol

Comment

Pretty much. Thanks, Pol.

Comment

Re: Sigma SD10 device driver: none for Visata/7

Originally posted by cgrif002 View Post
            Purchased Sigma SD10 but unfortunately, cd with drivers did not come along. I have loaded the SIGMA Photo Pro software, however, my computer will not recognize camera when connected via USB cable. Can't seem to find device drivers for this specific camera. HELP please.
            Like Greenguru said - which OS?

Not compatible with Windows Vista/7
            http://www.sigmaphoto.com/techupdate...y-announcement
            http://www.sigmaphoto.com/techupdate...y-announcement

David.

Comment

Working...
            X