Travel video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel video

This isn't video shot with a still camera. It's a video slideshow put together with stills. I wanted to do a recap summary of some of the travels my wife and I have taken over the years. We monetize our videos and get a small amount of money from Youtube in their ad revenue sharing program. Among other restrictions, you need at least 1000 subscribers to qualify. Also, you can't use music unless you have proper authorization. A recording artist from Boston likes the exposure he gets so he was happy to let us use his music.

Last edited by patmoore; 1 week ago.
    If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
    GoldenYearsGeek.com

That took some putting together, Pat.

You and your wife have had an interesting life.

Comment

The production is very slick - did you do it my hand? There are some very clever automatic slide show movie builders now.

Ian
      Founder/editor
      Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
      Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
        The production is very slick - did you do it my hand? There are some very clever automatic slide show movie builders now.

Ian
        All automated. It was template included with Cyberlink PowerDirector. The first effort was too fast and there is no way to change the duration so I saved it as a completed video file, reopened it tn the program and then used what they call Power Tools to slow it down.
        If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
        GoldenYearsGeek.com

Comment

Working...
        X