Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UP UP and away

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: UP UP and away

    That's a good'en Audrey
    Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: UP UP and away

      I see you have started teaching the youngsters, Ron.

      Good idea. Get them interested at a young age.

      Is this your granddaughter ?

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: UP UP and away

        Originally posted by Garry View Post
        I see you have started teaching the youngsters, Ron.

        Good idea. Get them interested at a young age.

        Is this your granddaughter ?
        Yes She is keen to become a fashion photographer. Studying photography at collage and will soon be going to university. I started her off with a Canon AE1 So that she got to grips with the basics. Make every shot count and not have the luxury of seeing the results till the film is processed. Problem was she had a phone with a built in camera and she was using that as well. Now using a bridge camera which she is doing quite well with.
        Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: UP UP and away

          Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
          Yes She is keen to become a fashion photographer. Studying photography at collage and will soon be going to university. I started her off with a Canon AE1 So that she got to grips with the basics. Make every shot count and not have the luxury of seeing the results till the film is processed. Problem was she had a phone with a built in camera and she was using that as well. Now using a bridge camera which she is doing quite well with.
          That's really good. Fortunate for her, that your around to have helped her.

          I seem to remember seeing a photo of your granddaughter some years ago, in another forum.

          She was a little girl then. Wondered if this was the same young lady?

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: UP UP and away

            Maybe it was this one She wanted to wear my cap to go to bed in.

            Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: UP UP and away

              Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
              Maybe it was this one She wanted to wear my cap to go to bed in.

              Great! That's the photo, I remember.

              Crikey, how time fly's.

              Frightening, isn't it.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: UP UP and away

                Sure is. The little lad in my Cheer UP picture is her elder brother and he is also at university studying physics. When we moved here 17 years ago he was the one that named our home. As you know we live in a residential mobile home and when he first came to visit he said to my wife "I've got a play house too nanny ", so our house now is known as "Nanny's Play House" which amused our neighbours when we put the name pack up.
                Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: UP UP and away

                  Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
                  That's a good'en Audrey
                  Thank you. Once I had it in a competition. I think it did quite well. I like it. Just so simple.
                  Audrey

                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: UP UP and away

                    Up and Under



                    B

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: UP UP and away

                      Not a fry up





                      B

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: UP UP and away

                        Originally posted by Barr1e View Post
                        Not a fry up


                        B
                        Could even be "Piled Up!"
                        Audrey

                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: UP UP and away

                          Chained up.


                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: UP UP and away

                            Fed up this heron had a dog wanting a sniff and if it went one side of the lock the dog walked over to the other side thus leading it a merry dance.



                            B

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: UP UP and away

                              Looking fed up !

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: UP UP and away

                                The roof is high up Ear of Dionysius


                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_of_Dionysius
                                The Ear of Dionysius (Italian: Orecchio di Dionisio) is a limestone cave carved out of the Temenites hill in the city of Syracuse, on the island of Sicily in Italy.


                                B

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X