This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Image of the Day

Good quality image considering it was taken at 1/5s. Who said digital cameras would never beat film cameras?
    Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Concentration...........

Comment

Palermo Cathedral - Sicily

Comment

Comment

Stamford in late autumn light from about 2 miles away. The appearance of the balloon was just fortuitous.

Comment

Barn Owl looking like a flying barrel

Comment

Tunnel, St Pancras

Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

All the best

Andy

E1,E5,E420,E-M5,OM1(N),14-54,12-60SWD,7-14mm,50-200,50mm F2.0 macro,25mm pancake,EC14,Sigma 50-500 HSM,m4/3 14-150,Om50mm(F1.,OM28mm(f2.,FL36,HLD4,HLD2,Epson P3000,crap tripod,Manfrotto 680B monopod,various filters/CF cards.

My Flickr

Comment

Comment

Red Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by andym View Post
                      Tunnel, St Pancras

Wow, that works.

B

Comment

Glossy Waters taken today for Image of the day.

Panasonic TZ100 - A.mode etc

B

Comment

That's a cracker Garry. Strange thing is I read that there was an abundance of Red Admirals this year, but I didn't get any really good shots. Mainly due to the wind which made it hard to get close and keep them in frame.

Barr1e your shot make me wish I could still go fishing. Oh well, past dreams now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
                            That's a cracker Garry. Strange thing is I read that there was an abundance of Red Admirals this year, but I didn't get any really good shots. Mainly due to the wind which made it hard to get close and keep them in frame.

Barr1e your shot make me wish I could still go fishing. Oh well, past dreams now.
                            Thanks Ron.

I haven't seen as many this year. This unfortunately is an archive shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
                              Hi Ron -

In true anglers' style it was raining when I noted the heron struggling with its catch - thank goodness my Olympus and lens were near waterproof.
                              I got reasonably close before it took off across the other side of the canal, fish gripped in its beak! I don't know whether or how long the struggle lasted.

B

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
                                Dakota

Thanks for taking me down memory lane. I made a lot of jumps out of the venerable DC-3/Dakota/C-47.

The window was missing over the portside wing on our drop zone's DC-3 and the pilot's girlfriend took this shot of me getting ready to exit from 12,500'

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
                                GoldenYearsGeek.com

Comment

Working...
                                X