• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Daily Grind

Domestic violence at lunchtime.

Pol

Comment

So David is not an apple fan. Best hide that Ipod.
      Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

A couple of snaps of my neighbors granddaughter playing HI FIVE with her dog.

proved to be quite entertaining and I forgot to take any more shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
          So David is not an apple fan. Best hide that Ipod.
          He's just plain greedy. It's impossible to keep apples more than a couple of days - he grabs them one after another until they're gone.

Pol

Comment

A couple of snaps of my neighbors granddaughter playing HI FIVE with her dog.

proved to be quite entertaining and I forgot to take any more shots.

Aaaaaaaah what a lovely dog! What's its name?

I wish I could have another dog (or two).

Pol

Comment

Love that doggy .. I want it, I want it.
              -------------------------

Comment

She is called Willow. We had one for 13 years and my Boy has one now which is 14 months old.

This is Tammy, my old girl.

And this is Charlie, my Boys dog which is going to be trained for agility.

Comment

She is called Willow. We had one for 13 years and my Boy has one now which is 14 months old.

This is Tammy, my old girl.

And this is Charlie, my Boys dog which is going to be trained for agility.
                  Willow - that's nice name for her.

Lovely pics of Tammy and Charlie too. I especially like the b/w image of Tammy.

Pol

Comment

I've had a lot of dogs in my life. Tammy was without doubt the best. Sadly been without her now for 15 years, of which I have had little Poppy, my Lhasa Apso, for 11 years. Picture taken with Canon A1 with 50mm standard lens on 35mm Fuji film.

Comment

What a nostalgic post. Got me thinking of all of our past dogs.
                      I think 'Pip' was my favourite. A brown poodle who walked miles and miles with me. Never left my side and never needed a lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pops View Post
                        What a nostalgic post. Got me thinking of all of our past dogs.
                        I think 'Pip' was my favourite. A brown poodle who walked miles and miles with me. Never left my side and never needed a lead.
                        Ditto Tammy was just the same.

Comment

So I said "instead of standing up get down to it and create a different angle" so she did

Comment

Lovely picture, so summery and fresh. I guess she got herself a pleasing picci.

Your paving and patio also looks sparkling clean and fresh ... nice job you did there.

Pol

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Lovely picture, so summery and fresh. I guess she got herself a pleasing picci.

Your paving and patio also looks sparkling clean and fresh ... nice job you did there.

Pol
                              Suzie was the model at the time

Power wash once per year keeps the slabs reasonable.

Comment

Chilled out, no grind here.

Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

All the best

Andy

E1,E5,E420,E-M5,OM1(N),14-54,12-60SWD,7-14mm,50-200,50mm F2.0 macro,25mm pancake,EC14,Sigma 50-500 HSM,m4/3 14-150,Om50mm(F1.,OM28mm(f2.,FL36,HLD4,HLD2,Epson P3000,crap tripod,Manfrotto 680B monopod,various filters/CF cards.

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X