Window shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window shopping

We took advantage of the Christmas late night shopping this evening, the town was packed. This was taken on tuesday evening, saw these two window shopping

Mowgli

Re: Window shopping

Originally posted by Mowgli View Post
    We took advantage of the Christmas late night shopping this evening, the town was packed. This was taken on tuesday evening, saw these two window shopping

Mowgli
    I like this a lot - very dreamy.

You could also do the Woolworth version - mono on the inside and colour everywhere else (apologies to Woolworth employees in the UK who will probably be without a job in a couple of weeks time )

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Softening outside of the selective colouring is a neat idea. Looks good
      -------------------------

Comment

I like this too. A lttle snow would have made it perfect - but then we can always dream.

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

You could also do the Woolworth version - mono on the inside and colour everywhere else (apologies to Woolworth employees in the UK who will probably be without a job in a couple of weeks time )
          We went to look in Woolworths last night and it had a notice saying "this store will close at 5.00pm" so there is no late night shopping there. In the picture the store is the last building at the bottom on the lefthand side of the high street, I dont think it had many lights on then.
          I am glad you all liked the effect, but Barrie snow in Guernsey? highly unlikely, and if it did by the time I got to town it probably would have melted. Having said that there was a snow machine (last night) just one street away with kids having a whale of a time but I didnt have the camera

Mowgi

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
            I like this a lot - very dreamy.

Ian
            Ouch that one has got to hurt.

I like this one as well now if only you could colour in the lights that would be great.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/petebphotos/

Comment

Working...
            X