A sample from this afternoon

Blackbird

Jenny Wren

Old faithful...the Robin

love em or hate they just won't go away
    -------------------------

Re: Birding again

Pops I like them all, but as much as I try,
    I can't convince my son that No4 is a rare bird!

Comment

I can never tire of these - especially the wren (aren't they quite rare?) and the robin

Ian
      Founder/editor
      Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
      Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
        I can never tire of these - especially the wren (aren't they quite rare?) and the robin

Ian
        The Wren is not so rare as you may think. It is however difficult to spot because of its size and its habit of foraging among shrubs. You are more likely to see a blur out of the corner of the eye if you disturb it, it seems to fly at the speed of light
        I also now have a Grey Wagtail visiting 3 or 4 times a day which is unusual. Now these are devils to photograph because they never ever stop bobbing about. I take them with a burst of 6 shots and hope that at least 1 out of each burst proves acceptable.

Comment

....and very nice too. Not surprising to see why many Christmas cards have the robin.

You must spend quite a few hours getting some rather superb images to show us and I for one are most pleased to see them.

Thanks. Barr1e

Comment

Originally posted by Barr1e View Post
            ....and very nice too. Not surprising to see why many Christmas cards have the robin.

You must spend quite a few hours getting some rather superb images to show us and I for one are most pleased to see them.

Thanks. Barr1e
            Thanks Barrie.......I do tend to take rather a lot.
            Yesterday for instance I took 194 and today 236 ... promised myself a day off tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X