First Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Play

Had a play with the camera a couple of days ago. First time for nearly 5 weeks.
    Still a bit uncomfortable with the big lens but oh so enjoyable.

What's that clicking I keep hearing

Who says birds can't smile

old faithfull came to say hello

-------------------------

Re: First Play

Good to see you're back amongst us Pops - a cracking set as usual, can't decide whether I like the smiler or the robin best!

I've just been down the park to watch the birds being fed, but can't upload at work

Lovely to see you post again.
    http://carolannphotos.com

Comment

Hi Pops! I must say robins are one of my favourite birds & this shot looks great! Looks like a bit of glare from the sun on the branches & its tail, which is slightly distracting, but the little guy looks so cheerful! are the others rooks or black crows...you get ravens there?!
      Jocelyn

Comment

Hi Pops - I never tire of your birds pics - just keep them coming, love the robin - there seems to be a lot of them about at the momemt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocelyn Walker View Post
          Hi Pops! I must say robins are one of my favourite birds & this shot looks great! Looks like a bit of glare from the sun on the branches & its tail, which is slightly distracting, but the little guy looks so cheerful! are the others rooks or black crows...you get ravens there?!
          Your right Jocelyn. Certainly not one of my best but I hope to get back to normal over the next few days.
          I don't get Ravens unfortunately. The ones here are Rooks (white beaks). I do get the crows come down as well but they prefer meat.
          -------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X