Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a new camera for Christmas...

...modelled by the lovely Anne.

Olympus OM D EM 1 mkll coupled with Olympus 12-100 lens - A.mode - f.4 - ev -0.7 etc

Re: I had a new camera for Christmas...

Two very photogenic models.

Your spoiled for choice, Barr1e.

Comment

Couple of Christmas Crackers.
      Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

I didn't realise that this is actually a real camera, till seeing your post over at the E-group, Barr1e
        ( I thought it was one of the miniature cameras that Ian was selling )

It looks a super bit of kit. Would be interesting to see some of the results in the forum.

Comment

Just trialling my Fitfort action camera today for the first time in its clear waterproof jacket. Methinks if I can get the settings right a gimbal would be quite useful for the making of videos.
          If I'd had an extension pole with a tripod fixing I could have made use of the camera without its waterproof casing.

https://youtu.be/aDqwqnLFd4o

=========================

Here is a pic from Chesham Pond. The image and the video were taken on a cloudy day so when the sun takes its hat off we may well improve on what we got.

Comment

Thanks for showing these.

Quite stable in video mode.

Think you might have some fun with this.

Comment

Is that the AKASA EK7000?

I have been using a Yi 4K Plus - it's very good indeed. I've also been experimenting with motorised gimbals, both for the action cam and smartphones.

In fact I took a lot more smartphone pictures than conventional camera photos duing2018.

Ian
              Founder/editor
              Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
              Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
              Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
              Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                Is that the AKASA EK7000?

I have been using a Yi 4K Plus - it's very good indeed. I've also been experimenting with motorised gimbals, both for the action cam and smartphones.

In fact I took a lot more smartphone pictures than conventional camera photos duing2018.

Ian
                Hi Ian -

It is a Fitfort an Amazon brand I suspect. It had very good reviews over many sites, hence its purchase. I see they are out of stock and little sign of it appearing again - although it still remains on their American site.
                If I had realised how good the results were from a small camera I would have asked Anne (whose gift it was to me for Christmas) to choose the Yi ++ which has a form of stabilisation.
                It has produced a few good family videos taken over and since Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                X