A couple from the Fuji X-Pro2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple from the Fuji X-Pro2

These two are from my recent excursion to my favourite place, the Yorkshire Dales. The first one is of a barn near Askrigg in a wildflower meadow, spectacular in June, taken with the X-Pro2 and the Fuji 14mm lens by lying flat on the floor (difficult to get up again!).
    The second is of Crackpot Foss waterfall, hidden away in Swaledale, with the same camera but the Fuji 10-24 zoom lens.

No filters were used in either shot.

Stephen

Just take it easy. There's always tomorrow. And if tomorrow doesn't come, you won't have wasted any effort on it.

My Flickr site

Re: A couple from the Fuji X-Pro2

I like these very much and pleasing you had little wind at the time. The first is quite a cracker!

When I was a Fuji user I enjoyed the greens the cameras produced - the colours here seem quite natural.

I'm sure you read your local paper http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/new...atford/?ref=eb

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

Re: A couple from the Fuji X-Pro2

Thanks Barrie. We had a good week! No, I hadn't read about the caterpillars but will keep a careful eye out for them.
      Stephen

Just take it easy. There's always tomorrow. And if tomorrow doesn't come, you won't have wasted any effort on it.

My Flickr site

Comment

Working...
      X