Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirsty Boudoir shoot not safe for work or if the wife is looking over your shoulder ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirsty Boudoir shoot not safe for work or if the wife is looking over your shoulder ;)

When I was posting a load of this years shoots that I had not being posting to the forums I did not post any from this one. It was another one of those shoots I did not think was going any where as I was unable to find a place to shoot in that was not going to coast me an arm and a leg. Then luck would have it this summer let was mentioned to me. Problem was It was only free for just over a week before it was being let out for the winter. So I had to act fast as I really was only able to do the shoot one weekend. Kirsty who I was ment to do a halloween shoot with but also ran out of time on stepped up and we got the shoot done. Kirsty does not really model and I have only shot her once before about 3 years ago and not in this style so I think she did a great job. Even if her boyfriend was trying to put her off at times
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6728-Edit-Edit-Edit.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	329.8 KB
ID:	152381 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6791-Edit-Edit-Edit-1.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	152382 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6833-Edit-Edit.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	225.5 KB
ID:	152383 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6816-Edit-Edit-1.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	152384 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6748-Edit-Edit-1.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	152385
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/petebphotos/

Hi Peter. Needless to say, I looked through your flickr site, to see the whole photo shoot. Liked both mono and coloured set. All very good. Kirsty is very photogenic. She poses well and looks good in front of the camera. My favourite photo is when Kirsty smiles. Her face and eyes lights up.

Good shoot in a good setting. Hope we see more photo shoots of Kirsty in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
      Hi Peter. Needless to say, I looked through your flickr site, to see the whole photo shoot. Liked both mono and coloured set. All very good. Kirsty is very photogenic. She poses well and looks good in front of the camera. My favourite photo is when Kirsty smiles. Her face and eyes lights up.

Good shoot in a good setting. Hope we see more photo shoots of Kirsty in the future.
      Thanks Garry

Again I do have a shoot lined up with her but again really having a problem of where I can shoot it. We also have spoken about doing a shoot next year when the weather warms up with her and her boyfriend so even if we have to wait till then I also hope we will all see more Kirsty

Comment

Was this your first photo shoot with Kirsty ? Been looking through your flickr account, and cant see any others.

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
          Was this your first photo shoot with Kirsty ? Been looking through your flickr account, and cant see any others.
          Yes Garry but only the once. It was 4 years ago and not 3 like I thought. At the time we talked about doing a lingerie shoot in a high end bar. I even had the space sorted. She was keen but her husband at the time was not happy and as always I respect what people want so never pushed it. We sort of loss touch photo wise and it was only in the last few months she got back in touch photo wise. She seems keen to shoot at the moment and her new partner is easy going so who knows Only down side is I have lost the contact at the bar as time and people move on Below is a link to the other shoot which is on flicker but can easily see how you missed it
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/petebp...57660953278061

Comment

Ah yes ! I did see the Jessica Rabbit set. I did think it may have been Kirsty. But wasn't sure, being they had no name. Good work !

Comment

Working...
            X