Fortnightly Salon Competition No. 45: Portraits and People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnightly Salon Competition No. 45: Portraits and People

Thank you jojo for running the last salon - good job well done. The theme for salon 45 is

PORTRAITS AND PEOPLE

Every photographer finds their favourite kind of photography and this is mine. I will be looking for captures of people/person of any age that portray an emotion that is unique to human nature. Laughter, anger, tears, joy etc... the choice is yours.

Closing date for this salon is 30th July, 22.00 (BST)

If you've never taken part in a salon before, why not take this challenge? - you could be holding a brand new 2GB Kingston Ultimate high-speed memory card in your hand for your efforts!

Good luck everyone

Gina

THE RULES.

1)All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/

The resulting link generated for the photo will then be pasted into the next available space in the Salon thread. Please keep photos to max 800 pixel wide so people can see the whole image without scrolling.

2)One entry per user ID only please,which must be the personal work of the entrant.

3)Entries should be " in line " within the thread ( not as links to an image held somewhere else,any external links or photos held anywhere other than the Galleries will be deleted.

4)Comments only on entries are welcome within the salon thread itself.

5)After the close the curator will indicate a winner and a couple of runners up.

6)The curator's decisions is final.

7)Winners should be offered first refusal to choose the next theme and curate the next salon.

If the winner is unable to curate the next salon the curator may offer that "honour" to any willing volunteer, possibly the entrant in second place.

9)These rules are to be copied and pasted with a new theme by the new curator at the top of the new Salon thread with a finish date and time.

10)As with all photos posted on DPNow,copyright remains with the photographer and DPNow will not use them without permission

Re: Fortnightly Salon Competition No. 45: Portraits and People

I like this candid eyes

Comment

My granddaughter and her little friend.

PEDER WINGE.
      (Denmark)
      "You donīt take a photograph,you make it"

Comment

Our Grandaughter Holly in a Thoughtful moment.......JIM

Comment

Concentration

http://carolannphotos.com

Comment

Pensive/Worry

Comment

Oh my goodness - day one and already some lovely shots. This is going to be a difficult one to judge.

Gina

Comment

Trio Artemis playing in our local church at lunchtime recently.

... ... ...

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

Great subject Gina!

It happens to be my daughter Elises birthday today!

I cant believe she is a year old already, time goes so quickly.

Here she is dressed up and getting all excited in her Snow Fairy outfit.

sigpic

Comment

My very precocious 5 year old granddaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by coupekid View Post
                      Great subject Gina!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ELISE

I remember your excitement when she was born and you shared it with us all last year! Hope her hair starts to grow soon!

Comment

Originally posted by coupekid View Post
                        Great subject Gina!

I cant believe she is a year old already, time goes so quickly.

Here she is dressed up and getting all excited in her Snow Fairy outfit.

What a little dolly. I prefer Elise as a Snow Fairy than in combat gear, but I am just old fashioned. She is gorgeous. Happy birthday Elise
                        Audrey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

Comment

tremendous joy in your beatiful daughter Elises and very nice shot. Horacio

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post

I remember your excitement when she was born and you shared it with us all last year! Hope her hair starts to grow soon!
                              Thanks Gina
                              Her hair cant grow, as she would lose the Phil Mitchell tough look..hehe.
                              She has actually got a bit of hair, but it is so light you can hardly see it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X