Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fortnightly Salon Competition No.40 - Sea, Land & Sky

Hi all,

How exciting to have won this competition. I kept on checking on entries and the quality of them was such that I thought mine would be an also ran. I was helped by the natural scenery in this part of the world and the time of day which I have come to learn makes the real difference. I will come up with a new theme later today. Thanks again.

Trev

Comment

Congratulations Trevor on winning the salon with a truly exceptional landscape of your part of New Zealand! The natural scenery there is absolutely amazing! My all time favourite was going through the Marlborough Sounds! It took my breath away! Congratulations also to the runners up Peder & Blithe, well done! Am really looking forward in anticipation to your choice for the next salon, Trevor!
      Jocelyn

Comment

Congratulations ddigit - a most worthy winner from the outset. Thank you Stephen for an interesting salon and a most pleasant one to view.

Comment

Congratulations to Trevor and all the runner ups ....

... some great landscapes ...

Jay
          Canon 7D, Canon 40D, + lots of bits

Comment

Well done Peder and Blithe and as for Trev - what a stunner (think most of us knew that was gonna be difficult to surpass. Great image Trev. Thanks for a challenging salon Stephen; enjoy your hols.

jo

Comment

Working...
            X