212 Salon: Watch(es)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 212 Salon: Watch(es)

Watch(es) - a small, portable timepiece, as a wrist watch or pocket watch.

We all used to wear them, now more and more people seem to rely on their phones for the time.

Please show us a watch or two, big, small, cheap or mega expensive. Case or movement, anything interesting.

The rules

1. All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/

Re: 212 Salon: Watch(es)

Time to pose

Comment

Spotlight on 'Lorus' my second entry

Comment

Luminous watch

Comment

Come on folks - it is an interesting challenge because it is close up or macro requiring control of highlights and reflections. Just right for passing a dull evening.

Judgement will be on quality of picture - not of the watch!

Comment

Well that went well

Still a little difficult though. Barrie's first watch picture would get it for technical excellence but I like something a little unusual so I will pick Kurt. Thank you both.

Comment

Originally posted by mike_j View Post
              Well that went well

Still a little difficult though. Barrie's first watch picture would get it for technical excellence but I like something a little unusual so I will pick Kurt. Thank you both.
              Hi Mike -

I am hopeful now Ian is updating the site we will see some of the regulars reappear.

Thanks for the comments and running the Salon.

Congratulations Kurt - I like your entry as I was attempting to carry out something similar but couldn't quite get there.

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

A shame there were not more entries, but like me I guess people find it's a busy time of year, especially to take something different. I must own up to creating mine with a scanning app.

I will try to think up something poste haste

Kurt

Comment

Apologies for not joining in... I meant to, then lost my internet connection for a week! Well done to both of you for entering, and congrats to Kurt
                  http://carolannphotos.com

Comment

Working...
                  X