Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi -

I have been asked for a photograph by a family member, which is the computer.
    Unfortunately the only copy I have is from 2004 and it shows it as a CPH file (I presume Corel Print House.)
    I have tried several online programs to convert the CPH file to j.peg without a result.

Has any member achieved converting a CPH file to j.peg and if so how please.

Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Re: Help

Hi Ron -

Thanks for the suggestions - alas it didn't convert.

I tried another suggestion I read on the net using 'notepad' - same result except now it opens in 'notepad' doh!

I'm sure I'll get a result in the end - thanks again.

Comment

I used to do this in Photoshop 5 many years ago. As far as I can remember, I've been racking my brains, I used to select image them "save copy". Select copy image, edit it then select "save as tiff" file with no lose. Maybe the fact I used Photoshop or I worked with a copy was why it worked. Photoshop was a Coral product.
        Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Hi Ron -

I found amongst a collection of bits and pieces a Smart Media Adapter and then delved into some 'smart media cards' from 2000ish. Plugged the adapter into a USB and discovered it was old and didn't want to spit out what was on the cards. Too old for modern times/machinery.

=====
          When I right click the CPH file I get 'the file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer'.

Having spent several hours attempting at what seems impossible I have given up for the time being.

Thanks for your knowledge and kindness in helping.

Comment

Working...
          X