X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks 3

Hi There

Our firework display was on the 6th November

My first crack at this subject and I've learned a lot from my shots for the next go.

Cheers
    Dave R
    Attached Files
    Cheers
    Dave R

Re: Fireworks 3

Originally posted by mib2 View Post
    Hi There

Our firework display was on the 6th November

My first crack at this subject and I've learned a lot from my shots for the next go.

Cheers
    Dave R
    Hi Dave - I think I just realised the scale of this picture - if I am right, the ground level shows some tiny sheds and fences, or is it an optical illusion?

Anyway, it's s good dramatic shot that looks like you were stood back a long way and yet captured the display really well in the frame.

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

I rather like the shot Dave, its kinda "The Complete Firework" which you would only get from taking at a distance as you have done. Think I might have preferred a tighter crop though, with a little off the left at least
      Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Good shot dave. I like the clarity of the fireworks that you have achieved. So many people dont use a steady enough tripod and the lines can be a bit jittery. I havent really taken any decent fireworks shots myself, but would really like to. The only niggle I would have is that I feel the background is a little too dark for my taste. I would like to see a little more definition on the ground around the base of the fireworks. Cheers Richard
        Richard Crowe.co.uk

Comment

Hi Guys thanks for your comments.

The shot was take from distance, cliff top looking down onto the shot location - it was my intention to "get the whole thing".

It all tends to happen so quickly - next time camera in portrait position.

Cheers
          Dave R
          Cheers
          Dave R

Comment

Working...
          X