Where did you get that Hat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you get that Hat !

Taken this morning in the market in St. Tropez. The natural lighting was excellent.

Re: Where did you get that Hat !

Originally posted by alvar View Post
    Taken this morning in the market in St. Tropez. The natural lighting was excellent.

Hi Alvar,

I can see some potential in this picture, but as you have presented, it's just a table laden with hats and some distracting areas around the edges of the frame. I tighter crop would be more interesting I think. Also, I'd suggest showing the picture in a large size - 700-800 pixels wide - for best viewing effect.

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Ian,
      Thank you for your constructive criticism. I agree with you but I got a little confused and thought I was restricted to 500x pixels ! As a new member I do'nt know if you can delete the image and re submit ?
      Alvar

Comment

Originally posted by alvar View Post
        Ian,
        Thank you for your constructive criticism. I agree with you but I got a little confused and thought I was restricted to 500x pixels ! As a new member I do'nt know if you can delete the image and re submit ?
        Alvar
        Alvar, it is certainly possible to delete your photo. However this will mean that the image will go from your thread too. If you want, delete it, resubmit a bigger one and I'll edit your post to show it
        Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Stephen,
          Very many thanks. Will do it straight away.
          Alvar.

Comment

I'm completely bafled ...I see a photograph of multi coloured beach huts
            -------------------------

Comment

I was the same Pops, but I think it's been deleted and the wrong one uploaded, the hat shot is in the OP's gallery well what I think is the shot that had been uploaded in the first place going by the post and replies.
              Unless we are both seeing things
              Stu

Comment

Pops,
                I am sorry you were baffled. You did see a photograph of multi coloured Beach Hats on a market stall. It was the colours that appealed to me. Going by the number of views it drew the colours obviously caught other members eyes besides mine. When you are a new member ,as I am, you can only keep trying.
                Alvar

Comment

Working...
                X