Hong Kong at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong at night

An out-of-the-camera jpeg from our hotel window. Totally unprocessed. Fuji X100F.

From our hotel in Hong Kong by Stephen Lee, on Flickr
    Stephen

Just take it easy. There's always tomorrow. And if tomorrow doesn't come, you won't have wasted any effort on it.

My Flickr site

Re: Hong Kong at night

Really like this shot.

Very good for a shot straight from the camera. I hope you don't mind. I copied it, purely to see what it would look like with a touch of contrast and a little sharpening.

Looks really good with just a little additional work.

If I remember right. From an earlier post. think you are at present in Hong Kong, yes ?

Comment

Thanks. I am currently in Australia, last week was HK. I donít intend to process any of my raw files till I get back to the UK and wanted to see how the ooc jpeg looked. Yes, it does need some rescuing, but it shows that Fuji can still produce half-decent jpegs if needed.
      Stephen

Just take it easy. There's always tomorrow. And if tomorrow doesn't come, you won't have wasted any effort on it.

My Flickr site

Comment

Hi Stephen -

It looks like you were pretty high up - head in the clouds stuff, except the weather looks good.

Knowing your love of photography I expect you have filled quite a number of cards.

Continue enjoying your trip both of you.

As for the pic t-up

B

Comment

Thanks Barry, we were on the 25th floor! As you well ken, I am frugal with memory and treat each shot as if it were film. ;-)
          Stephen

My Flickr site

Comment

Working...
          X