The Fundamentals of Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Fundamentals of Photography

I must say I enjoy living in Hong Kong, never thought that I actually work less hours, starts work around 11am to 7pm, five days a week, pay less tax and having more time for my photography. Everything worked out much better than I ever expected, because the highest income tax here is only 16%, 70% or so of the population here don't pay tax, yet the government still have enough money to give away back to the tax payers (for the one who pays), this is unheard of in UK.

Will upload some of my new work on my portfolio soon.

Comment

One quick and simple way is:
      Make a very loose selection (any type ..freehand,oval, circular etc) around the subject.
      feather at 90 or more
      invert then floodfill with a colour of your choice.
      When you see what happens you can adjust accordingly
      -------------------------

Comment

Good idea, I did do something on the basics a while back, last year I think, even if it helped one person then it was worth while, after all its all free and we are all here to help each other, and praise the lord for photography, and thank him for the gift that he has given us to express our creative inner thoughts to express our feelings in such a loving way! Amen.
        http://www.ftmphotography.co.uk

Comment

I sometimes use the Photoshop vignetting by going to Filter-Distort - Lens Correction! Uncheck the grid, then use sliders under vignette! You can then create the effect that you may need!
          Jocelyn

Comment

Originally posted by Jocelyn Walker View Post
            I sometimes use the Photoshop vignetting by going to Filter-Distort - Lens Correction! Uncheck the grid, then use sliders under vignette! You can then create the effect that you may need!
            That's a good tip, will give it a try thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
            X