I want to upload a full size picture not a thumbnail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to upload a full size picture not a thumbnail

I see in here that some people upload a good size photo but when I wanted to upload my photo all I got was a thumnail how do I go about this without loosing all my image to such a small thumbnail I am using a 8mp Canon XT and working with photoshop elements 5.0

Re: I want to upload a full size picture not a thumbnail

i wouldn't upload anything larger than 800 x "X", but that's your call.

i click on the picture icon (square with mountains) and paste the url. what method did you use?

Comment

If you use an "attachment" to post the image it'll show as a thumbnail.

If you want to show the larger image you'd need to upload it to your DPNow gallery and link it from the gallery to the thread.

You automatically got a gallery allowance of 50Mb when you registered here. Just click on "galleries" then click on "upload photos".

There's also a dedicated DPNow Photo Gallery Forum where you can find more help and explanations about using the galleries. Here's the link

Hope that helps.

Polly

Comment

Ok first I have to say this is one of the most confusing forums I am a member of but on the same note I am already seeing that you are all a good bunch !
        Ok I go to my gallery and see the url listed under the photo I want to post I can highlight it but when I right click to cope the url it wont let me do it I will keep trying if yall can help this along
        Thanks
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by who_dat73 View Post
          Ok first I have to say this is one of the most confusing forums I am a member of : but on the same note I am already seeing that you are all a good bunch !
          Ok I go to my gallery and see the url listed under the photo I want to post I can highlight it but when I right click to cope the url it wont let me do it I will keep trying if yall can help this along
          Thanks
          Mike
          Mike if you can see the highlighted code then press ctrl C to copy it to the clipboard and then ctrl V to paste it back into the thread dialogue, easy peasy
          Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Mike if you can see the highlighted code then press ctrl C to copy it to the clipboard and then ctrl V to paste it back into the thread dialogue, easy peasy
            Ok I think we are making some progress thanks Stephen

Comment

Working...
            X