Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Photos in the Golden Gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Photos in the Golden Gallery

    Has everyone had a look at the Golden Gallery!

    Looks like the submissions are coming through
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

    Originally posted by coupekid View Post
    Has everyone had a look at the Golden Gallery!

    Looks like the submissions are coming through
    You beat me to it, Ben.

    We're still experimenting with the layout - there is no way of linking to the photographer's gallery from the description or title, so a link in a comment box is what we've fallen back on.

    There will be an explanatory news article later today.

    Ian

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

      Originally posted by Golden Gallery View Post
      You beat me to it, Ben.

      We're still experimenting with the layout - there is no way of linking to the photographer's gallery from the description or title, so a link in a comment box is what we've fallen back on.

      There will be an explanatory news article later today.

      Ian
      oooh a news article! (sorry, my sarcastic sense of humour always gets me into trouble)
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

        Originally posted by coupekid View Post
        oooh a news article! (sorry, my sarcastic sense of humour always gets me into trouble)
        Don't worry Ian, I'll bash him
        Stephen

        sigpic

        Check out my BLOG too


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

          Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Don't worry Ian, I'll bash him
          hehe
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

            Originally posted by coupekid View Post
            Has everyone had a look at the Golden Gallery!

            Looks like the submissions are coming through
            I hadn't but I have now.....ta for the nudge
            -------------------------

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

              Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Don't worry Ian, I'll bash him
              Great to see the Golden Gallery up and running, Three very good images, but hey wasn't the words no clichés mentioned.

              As good as the picture Little Red Hoodie is, Red Anoraks (sometimes red umbrellas)are the cliché of all clichés, followed by B/W images with a single colour, two for the price of one you might say.

              Patrick

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Photos in the Golden Gallery

                Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                Great to see the Golden Gallery up and running, Three very good images, but hey wasn't the words no clichés mentioned.

                As good as the picture Little Red Hoodie is, Red Anoraks (sometimes red umbrellas)are the cliché of all clichés, followed by B/W images with a single colour, two for the price of one you might say.

                Patrick
                I'd agree with you Patrick, and you will never know just how close it came to being rejected exactly for the reasons you mentioned. However, it is a well executed image and on those merits it got through.
                Stephen

                sigpic

                Check out my BLOG too


                Comment

                Working...
                X