No announcement yet.

Best printer for home photo printing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best printer for home photo printing?

Whats so funny Tom?

Comment

What's funny is that the original poster asked for a recommended printer over two and a half years ago. You made a reply yesterday, so Patrick suggested that the OP might just have bought a printer since the original post. To think that the OP might have been waiting over two and a half years for a recommendation is what's funny.

You're not the only one to do it, though. Adam-the-spammer did the same thing about a month ago.

It's also quite funny to recommend a laser printer to someone who wants the "best printer for home photo printing".

Comment

I've deleted Carter2's account - the associated IP address, registration email address and user name is listed in spammer databases and the IP address is located in India, not the USA.

Ian
        Founder/editor
        Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
        Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
        Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

I think you're right. I've just been to other forums and "carter2" from "usa" has been doing exactly the same thing there. A couple of weeks ago he posted a bunch of one-line replies, and today has done the same thing.

Clearly not someone posting for genuine interest.

Comment

Well, whilst the thread is bumped, I did buy a Epson SX510W in the end and its been really good so far for what we need.

Comment

Working...
            X