Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timed out !

Is it just me ?

The last two mornings, I have had the "Timed out" message when loading DPNow and not been able to see the forum.
    It corrects itself after a while. But annoying all the same.

Re: Timed out !

Originally posted by Garry View Post
    Is it just me ?

The last two mornings, I have had the "Timed out" message when loading DPNow and not been able to see the forum.
    It corrects itself after a while. But annoying all the same.
    Same here Garry. I wondered if it was maintenance or upgrades but no messages from Ian so could be just a Web host problem.
    Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Same again this morning, Ron.

Took 15 minutes to see the forum.

All I get is

Gateway Timeout
      The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
      Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
        Same again this morning, Ron.

Took 15 minutes to see the forum.

All I get is

Gateway Timeout
        The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
        Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
        Speak to Ian, He may find time to answer you.
        Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Seems to have righted itself. Haven't had the problem for the last two days....

Comment

Working...
          X