Who is no 1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is no 1 ?

Looking around the forum and seeing how things work..........

I notice that I am member no 1751
    Rab joined soon after me and is member no 1752

But I see that Ian is member no 4

Usually the main admin is no 1.

So who joined before Ian ?
    Who is no 3,2 and 1 ?

Re: Who is no 1 ?

I believe..
    Admin (alias Ian) is no 1
    Stephen is No 2 .. appears last active in 2011
    Coupekid is no 3 .. last active 2 weeks ago
    Ian is no 4

Where did you find your member number?

Comment

If you hold the cursa over your name. Look at the bottom left of the screen. It will show you there.

Comment

Got it.
        I was looking at the members list and sorted it by join date.

Comment

If you change your user name you get a new number. I originally joined soon after Pol in 2006 but changed my name from Shopstik (from the days of Tiscali forums) to Rodbender in 2008. That's why Pol refers to me as Shoppy and its part of my signature. Maybe Ian change his name from admin soon after setting up the forum.
          Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Ok everyone. It was just a rhetorical question.......

I was going to ask if Patrick McGoohan was still No 6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
              Looking around the forum and seeing how things work..........

I notice that I am member no 1751
              Rab joined soon after me and is member no 1752

But I see that Ian is member no 4

Usually the main admin is no 1.

So who joined before Ian ?
              Who is no 3,2 and 1 ?
              Haha, yes

Stephen, alas, succumbed to cancer in 2011. He was a marvelous human being and a great pillar of the forum and someone I am privileged to have been able to call my friend. He was a damned good photographer as well, both for pleasure and as a professional.

Coupekid has a lot in common with me - car mad and into photography He and his better half started a family and I think that has been his main focus in recent years.

There was a forum before this one and Stephen was active on that, Coupekid also, possibly, which may explain why they were so quick to sign up and get such early ID numbers.

The old forum is still on the server but it's writtern in perl and there have been compatibility problems with the code for a long time, sadly.

Ian
              Founder/editor
              Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
              Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
              Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
              Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Stephen, although I heard a lot about him.

I think Coupekid logged in a week or two ago.

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                Haha, yes

Stephen, alas, succumbed to cancer in 2011. He was a marvelous human being and a great pillar of the forum and someone I am privileged to have been able to call my friend. He was a damned good photographer as well, both for pleasure and as a professional.

Coupekid has a lot in common with me - car mad and into photography He and his better half started a family and I think that has been his main focus in recent years.

There was a forum before this one and Stephen was active on that, Coupekid also, possibly, which may explain why they were so quick to sign up and get such early ID numbers.

The old forum is still on the server but it's writtern in perl and there have been compatibility problems with the code for a long time, sadly.

Ian

Comment

Working...
                X