in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in hospital

pI fid their job, I was a ward sister until I moved into hospital infection research at Colindale PHLS.

Pol

Comment

Pleased to hear you sound more upbeat, Pol.

Comment

Hi Pol we have not had an update for a few days. Are you improving?
        Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

doped, goung to rehabillation unit when bed available, going fir intensive physio and to buikd damaged comfidence

pol

Comment

Good to hear from you. I was wondering if you are OK.

Comment

just fed up and sore. leevan has more detaios, assuming email worked

Comment

just want to cry ... or die

Comment

come get me on your scooter, shoppy.

pol

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                    come get me on your scooter, shoppy.

pol
                    I sure would if I could Pol. I can see you are getting better, it must be all them grapes I'm eating for you.
                    Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      just fed up and sore. leevan has more detaios, assuming email worked
                      Pleased to hear that Leevan is keeping in contact with you.

Comment

Hi Pol,

I have only just read your post. So sorry about your illnesses. As you know I was in hospital with sepsis and appendicitis in December which was due to a colon cancer. I had a a hemicolectomy by keyhole surgery 5 weeks ago and tomorrow I see the surgeon for the results.

This has been a frightening time and I have family support. I cannot imagine how you are feeling particularly on top of all your other family sadness. I am so glad your son is around to help.

I was well looked after in hospital and I hope that the same goes for you. I am thinking about you. It is a pity we are so far away or I would visit you.

I will keep reading these posts.

Love Audrey
                        Audrey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbender View Post
                          I sure would if I could Pol. I can see you are getting better, it must be all them grapes I'm eating for you.
                          eat more, eat faster please.

pol

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
                            Hi Pol,

I have only just read your post. So sorry about your illnesses. As you know I was in hospital with sepsis and appendicitis in December which was due to a colon cancer. I had a a hemicolectomy by keyhole surgery 5 weeks ago and tomorrow I see the surgeon for the results.

This has been a frightening time and I have family support. I cannot imagine how you are feeling particularly on top of all your other family sadness. I am so glad your son is around to help.

I was well looked after in hospital and I hope that the same goes for you. I am thinking about you. It is a pity we are so far away or I would visit you.

I will keep reading these posts.

Love Audrey
                            that must have been scarey for you, Audrey!

hope you'll get well soon.

middle son brilliant, visits as much as he can despite very busy job on breaking news team. He just left, can't come again until Monday as he'll be covering all the group's papers all weekend. Hate it when he's bon weekend breaking news duties and can't visit. friend might drop by though.

pol

Comment

consultant pleased thismorning, says I'm getting there.
                              don't feel I am but HE says I'm improving and cottage rehabilitation will restore my weight, health and confidence
                              still waiting for a cottage bed

Pol

Comment

walked. 22 metres yesterday with help from physiotherapist

pol

Comment

Working...
                                X