Comment

Re: in hospital

just heard from him, thank you

Comment

No problem. Hope you had a better day.

Comment

physio torture, on heart monitor overnight.

nice vey quiche for supper though and best friend brought in loads if cakes.
          trying to be a brave and positive but it's difficult.

you're all very supportive, it means a lot to us. Son richard can read forum, though not a member. Ian and family also bereaved, not my place to explain though, they're sad but coping.

horrid year all round!

pol
          xx

Comment

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal. Good to know that friends are visiting.

Sorry to hear the other news.

Keep your chin up. You'll be up and about soon, and wonder why the worry.

Sorry to hear Ian's family have a bereavement. I did wonder why we haven't seen him.

Comment

So sorry to hear your news Pol, and hopefully they'll be able to help you recover.

Keep your chin up x
              http://carolannphotos.com

Comment

Evening Pol.

I hope you had a better day. and that you had some visitors to keep you company.

Comment

Hi Pol -

Anne and I have just learnt of your hospitalisation and wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards B + A

Comment

NOT CANCER, SCAR ON HEART FROM,? OLD HEART ATTACK I knew nothing about. giing to cottage hospital after 2-3 more days. Very tired but more optimistic.

Comment

That's got to have cheered you up. Good news, I'd have said,

Up and up now!

Comment

Good to hear your news, keep your spirits up and do as your medical team tell you. Above all take things easy as it is very easy to go to hard and set yourself back. I speak from experience!
                        Keep well

Ed

Wee Man

Comment

Originally posted by Weeman View Post
                          Good to hear your news, keep your spirits up and do as your medical team tell you. Above all take things easy as it is very easy to go to hard and set yourself back. I speak from experience!
                          Keep well

Ed

Wee Man
                          spot on, I think I was going at it too hard! Physiotherapy is VERY exhausting!

pol

Comment

Yes at times I think they enjoy their job to much!

Wee Man

Comment

Originally posted by Weeman View Post
                              Yes at times I think they enjoy their job to much!

Wee Man
                              some nasty nurses too ... one or two not in the right job imo.

pol

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                some nasty nurses too ... one or two not in the right job imo.

pol
                                Sounds like you are on the mend already. When a woman starts complaining she is getting back to normal. Yes pol there can be some nasty nurses but come on they do have a lot on their plate and I guess we would also get a bit bitchy doing their job. I used to get pissed-off with the women that brought the tea round in the evening. I would have the lights out and be asleep but they still come in and wake you up to ask if you would like a cup of tea, then leave without turning the lights out. When you are hooked up to a drip you can only ring the bell and ask some poor busy nurse to switch them off for you. Keep smiling Pol you will soon be the better side of this problem and on your way back home.
                                Oh by the way, I did buy you some grapes, then thought they would only get squashed in the post so had to eat them for you. They were rather nice so I may treat you to some more tomorrow.*lovesick
                                Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

Working...
                                X