Early 1970s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 1970s

The snow has restricted Ann1e and I for the past few days getting out and about with camera in hand.

It has meant I had time to go through some holiday videos that needed the touch of Pinnacle.

Here is the first - a short one from 40+ years ago and we both remember the holiday well. Guest appearance of us both and Anne has the better shape!

Video withdrawn

Regards. Barr1e
    Last edited by Barr1e; 12-02-13, 09:34 PM.

Re: Early 1970s

pity I could not watch it because of the regional restriction that comes from copy right.

I imagine both of your hearts were beating quickly when watched the 40+ year-old films. It must be another good time although you could not go out.

yoshi

Comment

Barr1e - what copyright setting did you use? Poor Yoshi has been locked out

Sadly, we didn't have a cine camera when I was young (actually, we never had a cine camera, full stop!).

I bought my first camcorder in 1990 and spent a small fortune on a digital camcorder when our first daughter was born in 1996 (£1,000!).

Ian
      Founder/editor
      Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
      Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
        Barr1e - what copyright setting did you use? Poor Yoshi has been locked out

Sadly, we didn't have a cine camera when I was young (actually, we never had a cine camera, full stop!).

I bought my first camcorder in 1990 and spent a small fortune on a digital camcorder when our first daughter was born in 1996 (1,000!).

Ian
        I have withdrawn the video as YouTube have blocked it in various countries due to copyright of the music used.
        I suppose I will have to write my own music and employ an orchestra so my videos can be seen worldwide.

Sorry Yoshi and others.

Regards. Barr1e

Comment

I have uploaded over a hundred videos to my various YouTube channels. Here's a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNnNSdcHTok"]link to an example[/ame]. I've found YouTube to be highly inconsistent in deciding whether or not my videos are approved. In the interests of full disclosure I should tell you that I have monetized many of the videos and they do provide me with a small amount of revenue. One of the frustrations is that there is no challenge procedure when one of my videos has been unfairly rejected.
          If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
          GoldenYearsGeek.com

Comment

Working...
          X