Solve the view finder problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solve the view finder problem

A major problem with all the digicams that don't have an optical viewfinder is that it becomes a pain holding your arms out in front of you while composing a shot, followed by the problem of not being able to see the result of the shot because of reflections on the lcd.
    How about THIS brilliant accessory from Hoodman!

Roger

Re: Solve the view finder problem

This came up in discussion on another thread, which I think is a much better solution and looks so much better as well

As they are up in London, I'm thinking about poping up there and seeing just how good they are...
    Graham

Comment

Sorry Graham, it's my fault that you missed the point, I should have posted THIS link. It turns the 3" lcd of compact digicams into an eye-level viewfinder. Although it makes the camera bulkier if you leave it attached, it cures the 'arm stretch' syndrome.

Roger

Comment

I haven't used one of these solutions yet, but I can see it would have great potential. But it would have to be easily removed as most of the time I wouldn't want it fitted.

Ian
        Founder/editor
        Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
        Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
        Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Too expensve, just buy a better camera, or point in the general direction and shoot. Sometimes I wonder just what the camera people were thinking?, when they made these point and pray cameras.

I know SMALL, but the problem is you can't have it all in one basket. Either you can see, and cant get it in your pocket, Or you cant see, and might have just as well left it in your pocket. Just my 2 worth.
          Steve40.

Comment

Working...
          X