Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Pocket Wizards

Originally posted by kennykodak View Post
    here's a quick ETTL shot. 2-580EX II's, 5D2, PW's and whatever the camera was set at. no adjustments in post production.
    There's not a lot wrong with that, perhaps I'd lighten it up a little, but its no more than I would expect for a shot straight out of the camera
    Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

i didn't do any "product shot" type setup. slave camera left with lighsphere, flash on camera straight up with Stofen diffuser. notice how it held it's highlights on the reflector collar. will be using this set up next friday night, hope to have some examples. church has a black marble wall. two things, 1. it's dark and 2. any reflection off of it back to camera will the lights down.

Comment

downloaded my fourth or fifth pocket wizard firmware update today. the ettl radio concept works great when it works. 25 feet is about the best that i have gotten in the past year. oddly enough, if you move a couple of feet in any direction while it's working, it stops.

Comment

new day, new firmware update...

Comment

Do the updates make a difference?

Ian
            Founder/editor
            Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
            Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
            Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
            Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

they're a little closer with each one. notice that they never released the nikon version as of yet?

Comment

received a silly looking RF sock and a foot/hot shoe adapter to go between the receiver and the flash today from the manufacturer. when i get time i'll try it out. right now, looks alone are an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by kennykodak View Post
                  the ettl radio concept works great when it works. 25 feet is about the best that i have gotten in the past year.
                  Dave
                  http://www.devilgas.com

Comment

Working...
                  X