Sniper-Strap Pro Steel & bear glide strap review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper-Strap Pro Steel & bear glide strap review

I have just reviewed the Sniper-Strap Pro Steel & Bear after having walked around with it all day yesterday. It's a glide strap and I was pretty impressed with it.

You can read the entire review here: http://photo.it-enquirer.com/2011/05...per-strap-pro/

Don't know if anyone else uses this type of strap, but I'm going to get a Luma Loop and a "Custom SLR-support C-Loop and Glide Strap" as well, and will write a review on them as well, comparing the three with each other and with my own OpTech.

Re: Sniper-Strap Pro Steel & bear glide strap review

Originally posted by erikvlie View Post
    I have just reviewed the Sniper-Strap Pro Steel & Bear after having walked around with it all day yesterday. It's a glide strap and I was pretty impressed with it.

You can read the entire review here: http://photo.it-enquirer.com/2011/05...per-strap-pro/

Don't know if anyone else uses this type of strap, but I'm going to get a Luma Loop and a "Custom SLR-support C-Loop and Glide Strap" as well, and will write a review on them as well, comparing the three with each other and with my own OpTech.
    I have almost always simply used the supplied straps with all my cameras. I really ought to investigate these enhanced straps

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Re: Sniper-Strap Pro Steel & bear glide strap review

I found my Sony straps to literally cut into my flesh, especially so when carrying the complete thing: the body + the vertical grip with 2 batteries + the Zeiss lens. That makes up for about 3.8 kilos.

The Hasselblad I had the pleasure of playing with a couple of years ago weighed in at 5 kilos. I wouldn't like to carry that thing around all day without some way of distributing the weight. But it might be my posture --I'm a VSP, a very skinny person .

Comment

Working...
      X