Facetune 2.0 by Lightricks
Workflow UX: Facetune 2.0 includes all the features of Facetune plus many new additions, with a more intuitive UX and a smoother, faster workflow. In Facetune 2.0, all features have a simple-to-use slider so that users can easily adjust the intensity of each edited manipulation, or paint over certain areas for easy customization. Users can take advantage of an AR auto-retouch feature or apply the wide array of tools and brushes to pilot full control over image appearance. All original features of Facetune are available for free, with an extensive array of new features in the Facetune 2.0 Store available for individual purchase. Alternatively, users can subscribe for full access to all new and future features.
** Standout Features:
- Live Preview: For the first time ever, users can live preview adjustable effects before they snap the picture when using the front-facing camera. This AR feature superimposes facial modifications live in a real-time preview and allows users to experiment with edits such as smoothing skin, whitening teeth, enhancing details, modifying the shape and size of the eyes and nose, anti-glare and fixing shadows.
- Face: This feature enables users to reshape specific facial features, using AI to understand how the feature should be manipulated to naturally fit with the rest of the face for true 3D reshaping. As an example, when caught in a picture without smiling, the Reshape feature can be used to adjust the face and create a natural looking smile.
- Relight: By utilizing AI to strip original illumination and simulate new lighting, Relight enables users to control lighting with the swipe of a finger when taking a photo in any environment, similar to the way conditions are controlled in a live studio.
Retouch Brushes – A variety of brush features enabling users to easily apply manipulations onto specific image areas with a fingertip. Also includes original special effects which can be applied to bring more artistic touches to photos.
- Conceal: With this feature the user can swiftly swipe to remove dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- B&W: Edit images into black and white for a cool effect.
- Cool Down: Desaturate overly red skin and cool down the skin tone by swiping over specific areas.
- Heal: A feature that enables users to swipe over blemishes and wrinkles with unique content-aware technology which acts as an automated skin graft, blending in with the skin tone so as to appear more natural.
- Matte: By swiping over any areas with unwanted shine, this feature reduces the look of sweaty or oily skin.
- Cleanse: Clean up skin to minimize pores and unwanted blackheads for a clearer and more refreshed face.
- Smoother & Texture: The Smoother brush allows users to easily swipe across the image to smooth out complexion. The Texturizer tool adds texture to the smoothed area, enabling a realistic and natural look.
- Glow: Gives skin a flattering yet natural glow to rejuvenate dull skin tones and color.
- Vibrance: Utilizes the slider tool to revitalize photos by increasing or decreasing vibrancy of pale skin for a more radiant complexion.
- Fix Tone: Slider enables user to easily tweak and tint skin tones.
- Sharpen: Allows users to sharpen features and intensify colors.
- Fix Shadow: Enables user to swipe over underexposed areas to remove unwanted shadows.
- Anti-Glare: User can swipe overexposed areas of the image to remove any unwanted glare.
- Structure: Enables user to swipe over features such as eyelashes and eyebrows to bring out the details of the face.
Tools – A variety of new and improved tools to provide customized control over shaping, lighting, focusing, and touch ups, dedicated for fine-tuning specific areas of images.
Reshape: Using their finger, this tool enables users to gently enlarge or minimize eyes, nose, or mouth to refine specific facial characteristics and account for poor angles and lighting.
Light FX: Allows the user to add lighting effects to bring a unique, creative flare to each photo.
Face: An AI component, this feature was introduced to easily enlarge or minimize specific features of the face, including the shape of the face, eyes, nose, and lips for true 3D reshaping. Using a data driven approach, this feature enables users to reshape specific facial elements, utilizing AI to understand how the feature should be manipulated to naturally fit with the rest of the face. As an example, when caught in a picture without smiling, users can use the Face feature to adjust the face to create a natural looking smile.
Relight: By utilizing AI to strip the initial illumination and simulate new lighting, users can control lighting when taking a photo in any environment, similar to the way conditions are controlled in a live studio.
Vignette: Allows users to add and adjust the vignette with full control.
Backdrop: Enables users to easily delete and replace the background of their photo.
Prism: By adjusting the intensity, users can take advantage of prism light effect, creating a unique fractal appearance.
Patch: Copy and paste one area over the other to seamlessly hide blemishes and other unwanted marks.
- Darkroom: For advanced color modifications, users can make tonal adjustments for a color-correct photo, giving ultimate control over brightness, temperature, saturation, contrast, vibrancy, and more.
- Eyes: Allows users to enhance the appearance of their eyes with details, reflection, pupil size, color, and more.
Filters – Built with a new range of over 20 preset filters for mobile so that users can become trendsetters and create and save their own customized filters.
In-App Camera – Facetune 2.0 includes a native camera feature. Users can adjust the elements of the image in real-time, enabling them to preview the effects and enhance the editing experience.
Live Preview: For the first time ever, users can live preview adjustable effects before they snap the picture when using the front-facing camera. This AR feature superimposes facial modifications live in a real-time preview and allows users to experiment with edits such as smoothing skin, whitening teeth, enhancing details, modifying the shape and size of the eyes and nose, anti-glare and fixing shadows.
Store – Users can buy any feature individually, or can subscribe for full access. Users can test every feature in the store before buying. New features will continuously be released for subscribers.