Thank you to Coupekid for running the last Salon.
The theme I have chosen for the next is:
It doesn't have to be a landscape - any photo that conveys a sense of peace and tranquility will fit the bill nicely.
The closing date is at 12.00 Midday on 1st September.
Here are the rules:
1) All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/
, they can be put in members own gallery if they wish. The resulting link generated for the photo will then be pasted into the next available space in the Salon thread. Please keep photos to a maximum of 800 pixels wide so people can see the whole image without scrolling.
2) One entry per user ID only please, which must be the personal work of the entrant.
3) Entries should be "in line" within the thread (not as links to an image held somewhere else.)
4) Comments only on entries are welcome within the salon thread itself.
5) After the close the curator will indicate a winner and a couple of runners up.
6) The curators decision is final.
7) Winners should be offered first refusal to choose the next theme and curate the next salon.
8 ) If the winner is unable to curate the next salon the current curator may offer that "honour" to any willing volunteer, possibly the entrant in second or third place.
9) These rules are to be copied and pasted with the new theme by the curator at the top of the new salon thread with a finish date and time.
10) As with all photos posted on DPNow,copyright remains the photographer and DPNow will not use them without permission.
The Prize is the choice of either CF 8GB Ultimate or a SDHC 8GB Class 6 memory card.
Unofficial rule no. 11) Have fun, everyone!