THE THEME FOR SALON COMPETITION NO 29 IS
"It's the Little Things..."
Please feel free to interpret the subject matter as you wish. From objects to people, animals, plants, insects, events, or anything else you can think of. Just think small
You have until the 14th of November to post your entries.
Here are the rules:
1) All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/
The resulting link generated for the photo will then be pasted into the next available space in the Salon thread.
2) One entry per user ID only please, which must be the personal work of the entrant.
3) Entries should be "In line" within the thread (not as links to an image held somewhere else, any external links or photos held anywhere other than the Galleries will be deleted.)
4) Comments only on entries are welcome within the salon thread itself.
5) After the close the curator will indicate a winner and a couple of runners up.
6) The curator's decision is final.
7) Winners should be offered first refusal to choose the next theme and curate the next salon.
8. If the winner is unable to curate the next salon the current curator may offer that "honour" to any willing volunteer, possibly the entrant in second or third place.
9) These rules are to be copied and pasted with a new theme by the new Curator at the top of the new Salon thread with a finish date and time.
10) As with all photos posted on DPNow, copyright remains with the photographer and DPNow will not use them without permission.