Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Welcome > Say hello

Say hello Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself in our forum guest book; where do you come from, what are your main interests (photographic or otherwise) and how you did you find out about DPNow?

Old 27-06-17
Forum newbie

Liked at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Irina Matache is on a distinguished road
Christmas Photoshop designer

I've spent the last three year as a production manager for an image editing company that specializes in clipping path, image masking, drop shadow and reflection shadow, color correction, image manipulation, vector design services. I've logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the editorial process. I currently manage a team of over 50 freelance designer who work on a variety of different subjects, and I ensure that the quality of our service meets our high editorial standards. I'm also very familiar with clipping path, image masking, drop shadow and reflection shadow, color correction, image manipulation, vector design services. .

What I like most about my current job is that it gives me the opportunity to learn and be creative, and it looks like this position would do the same. I feel that I could be a valuable asset to your team, and I bring to the table all of the skills that you require in designer.

I look forward to discussing my qualifications further